Self Made Babe Podcast 018 | Kathy Austin, Boss Rising
Joining Dannie and Lola on the Self Made Babe Podcast Episode 018 is Kathy Austin. She is the woman behind the Boss Rising movement as well as an expert growth strategist.
- Introducing Kathy Austin and all her amazing projects
- Time management tip + tricks
- Using comedy and community to work through the stress of motherhood and entrepreneurship
- Struggling with self compassion and self love
- Trying to remember that you're doing the best you can in the moment
- Talk to yourself as though you are child when you do something wrong
- Tell yourself that you are loved
- Drink something warm and comforting
- Spend your time with kind people
- Talking about Kathy's 30, 60 and 90 days goals
- Assigning purposes to each individual brand
- When your ambition is greater than the time that you have
Kathy E. Austin is a growth strategist and speaker for established solo and micro-entrepreneurs. She has spent the past 15 years in small business and the corporate world unearthing the secrets of being a bossy-ass boss. Kathy helps entrepreneurs take her existing business and crank it up to the place she’s dreamed about by tapping into the power of bossy and claiming her rightful place as the head boss in charge of her very own empire. She is also the founder of Boss Rising - a community and professional development learning platform that consists of tailored learning and implementation events guided by experts and industry leaders. Kathy lives in Chicago with her family, is a member of local comedy troupe The Mother Cluckers, and makes her own wine under the Perseid Peak label.