Self Made Babe Podcast 016 | Ashley Cox, Sprout HR
Joining Dannie and Lola on the Self Made Babe Podcast Episode 016 is Ashley Cox. She is the HR Partner for creatives through her company sproutHR. She helps creatives entrepreneurs learn how to hire, train, and lead a thriving team.
- Getting to know Ashley and what she does.
- Going from planning a team to implementing one.
- What kind of employee(s) do I need?
- How to market what you do when no one knows what it is.
- 30, 60 and 90-day goals for Ashley
- The Hiring Course for creatives.
- What do I do when an employee is just not working out?
- How to effectively sever ties when you're a people pleaser.
- Is HR a scary department and set of processes?
- Coming home in your career.
- Tips for conducting a successful Interview.
Hey there, I’m Ashley, the HR Partner for Creatives. I’m so excited to meet you!
Through my company, sproutHR, I help creative entrepreneurs learn all about how to hire, train, and lead a thriving team.
- excited about your growing business, but are feeling nervous about hiring your first employees?
- a pretty savvy business owner, but have been wasting a ton of time trying to figure things out on your own?
- desperate to hire some help, but you want to do it the right way (and avoid upsetting the IRS)?
- concerned about being a great leader, since you’ve never actually led a team before?
Then it’s time to ditch the worry and overwhelm and replace it with confidence so you can begin taking action!!
I’ve dedicated the past decade of my life to learning and growing my knowledge in Human Resources, practiced the essential skills of hiring, training and leading a team myself, and have spent countless hours educating and training others on how to do the same.