Self Made Babe Podcast 014 | Rosemary Watson, Jana Bishop, Dannie Fountain: Styled Marketing, LLC
Today is a super special episode of SMB where Lola is joined by not only her gorgeous co-host Dannie, but also the two babes that Dannie has been creating magic with Rosemary Watson and Jana Bishop. Together they have created Styled Marketing LLC which has launched two courses: Seller Society and Style Marketing.
- How the Styled Marketing Dream Came to Life
- Embracing Each other's Strengths - Letting Go of Ego
- Making Sure You Are Working With Other Creatives Who Are Uplifters
- Managing Schedules - Keeping Everyone on the Same Page
- Keep Up Personal Connections - Investing in Each other's Personal Lives
- Building A Subdivision - Seeing Each Element Succeed
- Lola's Obsession with Creative Market
- Building a Community Within Your Course - Utilizing Facebook Groups and More!
- Goals For The Next Year: Secret Project + Relaunching
- Giving Creators Permissions: To Make Money + Collaborate
Dannie Lynn Fountain is a marketing and business strategist for creative entrepreneurs. Earning her business acumen working in marketing for brands such as Whirlpool and H&R Block, she has a combined 9 years experience as an entrepreneur and strategist. She works with entrepreneurs and corporate clients alike to brainstorm, strategize, and implement strategic plans and processes to better their business and increase their sales. Beyond strategy, Dannie is the author of three books on entrepreneurship, a regular speaker on strategy worldwide, and a digital nomad. Her work has been submitted to and recognized by Cannes Lions, the Effies, and more.
I started a styled stock photography shop on Creative Market in December of 2014, and have been earning income from those photos for over two years. I also created the Stock Brand Subscription as an additional offering for my photos, and have since created other digital products to sell such as fonts, courses, and Brand Identity Boards.
Jana is a southern girl living in sunny California with her amazing little family. After starting a wedding officiant company and realizing that finding quality images to post on Instagram was difficult and time-consuming, she realized that there were probably other entrepreneurs in the same boat and it wasn’t long before Twigy Posts was born. Her number one goal is to create beautiful, yet affordable styled stock photos and mockups that can help small business owners achieve a cohesive look online. Her styled stock shop made her around $60K last year, so you KNOW you can make a full-time income on digital products