Self Made Babe Podcast 007 | Jordan Gill, The Kolada Group
Episode 007 | Jordan Gill, The Kolada Group
Joining Dannie and Lola on the Self Made Babe Podcast 007 is Jordan Gill, founder of The Kolada Group, a firm that helps with automation and delegation for business back ends. Her business management skills kick ass, but don't trust her with plants because she can kill even the hardest of succulents.
- How She Started + Being Organized
- "Don't Build a Business You Don't Like"
- Creating a New Type of Business without Retainer Clients
- Her 30-60-90 Day Goals
- Dealing with Fear + Overwhelm in Her Business
- Decision Fatigue + Managing a Team
- Reserving the Word "Yes"
- Scheduling "Worry-Time" to Stay Focused
- Struggling with Perfectionism
- Book Suggestions from Lola
- Goal Setting in a Triangle Format + Setting-up Systems
- Her Batching Bootcamp for Podcasting
- Radical Self Love: A Guide to Loving Yourself and Living Your Dream by Gala Darling
- Girl Code: Unlocking the Secrets to Success, Sanity, and Happiness for the Female Entrepreneur by CaraAlwill Leyba
- Her Podcast: Systems Saved Me
- Leveraging the Universe by Mike Dooley
With millions of dollars made and thousands of hours saved, Jordan Gill, founder of The Kolada Group, knows that if you want to make incredible impact in your business, you must have massive support. Her mission is to partner with business owners like YOU in making your company indestructible to losing team members and money-sucking software decisions.