Self Made Babe Podcast 001 | Nicole Hoglund, Honestly Able
Episode 001: Nicole Hoglund, Honestly Able
Joining Dannie and Lola on the Self Made Babe Podcast is Nicole Hoglund of Honestly Able. Nicole is an iPEC certified Confidence Coach for small business owners, with a passion for empowering female entrepreneurs who are ready to get out of your own way and start taking action!
- Being an expert/standing out in a really saturated industry
- Embracing corporate experiences used in the creative world in her marketing
- Keeping her business small, to set up a strategic foundation
- Taking a look at accomplishments and adding it to her website
- Encouraging clients while being an introvert and having insecurities
- Building yourself up; to cheer yourself on so she can cheer others on
- Testimonial Power
- Creative at Heart Conference
- Huffington Post
- Belong Magazine
- Holl and Lane Magazine
- Influential Entrepreneurs Blog
- BeYOUtifully Bold Bold in Business Podcast
I am an iPEC certified confidence coach for female entrepreneurs + newly minted podcast co-host on the BeYOUtifully Bold in Business podcast! I help lady bosses, like you, who are ready to create your own version of success and empower you to see the God given skills/talents you bring to the table in your business. This process helps you be truly confident in achieving the goals you have to get you to the vision you want. I love all things that deal with and I'm an advocate of making sure you are creating your own version of success and have confidence in making decisions for/in your business! I truly believe that we can achieve anything we set our mind to as long as we have the drive, confidence and community of peers to help us in navigating this crazy journey of entrepreneurship!
My transition into coaching is deeply personal, but is a passion of mine that truly is my God given purpose in life. If you would like to know more about this, hop on over to the blog.
In my free time I love doing yoga, drinking wine, hanging out with my dog and husband and watching reality TV (who doesn't love a good drama filled show)