Self Made Babe Podcast 012 | Lauren Black , Legacy Loft
Joining Dannie and Lola on the Self Made Babe Podcast 012 is Lauren Black, a multi-passionate entrepreneur after our own heart. She currently has three businesses. Her main brand Legacy Loft provides brand strategy and design for entrepreneurs who are ready to shift and upscale their business. She also the co-founder of the Elevate & Cultivate Design Collaborative, a platform for design professionals to strengthen their skills, receive feedback on their work, and develop friendships. As if she isn't rad enough, she is working on launching a third brand under her own name, Lauren Black where she is seeking to help entrepreneurs who have fallen out of love with their business, find clarity and focus and the best path to take to reach their highest potential and purpose
- The Struggle to Make a Change and Setting Hard Deadlines
- Finding Time to Create When Managing More Than One Brand
- Deciding How to Position Yourself as a Multi-Passionate Entrepreneur
- Merging Your Brand Identities Seamlessly
- Solo Retreats , Their Benefits and How the Bosscation Box Can Help You Plan the Experience
- The CiCi's Pizza Analogy
- Being an Introverted Extrovert - Enjoying Both Sides
- 10 day, 30 days, 60 days and 90-day goals for Lauren
Hey there, I'm Lauren — your partner in design for creating a distinguished brand.
I help powerhouse professionals gain influence and authority with brand design that's set to impress.
I'm a creative rule-breaker who would rather carve my own path than blend in with the crowd. If I hadn't majored in Graphic Design, I probably would've pursued Psychology. I'm obsessed with human behavior & research and use that to dig into the core of my clients' market, competition and personality before doing any creative work on their branding.
When not thinking up a million new business ideas or creating beautiful branding, I love traveling with my husband — especially to the mountains to escape the Florida heat!