Self Made Babe 010 | Joey Vitale, Indie Creative Law (BabeDude)
EPISODE 010 | JOEY VITALE, INDIE CREATIVE LAW
Joining Dannie and Lola on the Self Made Babe Podcast 010 is Joey Vitale, attorney for creatives behind Indie Creative Law. Indie Creative Law specifically focuses on entity formation, trademarks, copyrights, website agreements, and other basic legal documents for creative entrepreneurs.
- Celebrating His First Year Of Business
- Pricing Model (A Year Long Relationship)
- Information Overload In Marketing + Business Starting
- Business Coach Investment
- Creating One Sustainable Business
- Creating Client Experience Systems
- Feeling Comfortable With The Value Of His Services
- Beginning Priced Webinars + Learning Curve Behind It
- Marketing Struggles
- Business LLC Advice
- Being A BabeDude + Connecting With Women Entrepreneurs
Joey Vitale is an attorney for creative small business owners. He owns Indie Creative Law, a law firm that helps creatives build a foundational layer of protection around their passions. Indie Creative Law offers an variety of innovative services for creatives, including subscription plans, flat-fee packages, consultation calls, webinars, and live Q&A videos in their Facebook group, Friends of Indie Creative Law.