Self Made Babe Podcast 019 | Jam Session: Imposter Syndrome
Today Dannie and Lola are flying solo and getting deep about Imposter Syndrome and how to fight back against it.
- What exactly is Imposter Syndrome?
- How does it effect Dannie and Lola, and how does it effect you?
- Quotes from successful women about IS
- How " fake it till you make it" isn't a bad thing
- Don't compare your chapter 1 to someone else's chapter 20
- Do an industry fast and why it's beneficial
- Don't hide your gifts from the rest of the world because you feel unworthy of success.
- Community. Community. Community.
- You're not alone.
Dannie Lynn Fountain is a marketing and business strategist for creative entrepreneurs. Earning her business acumen working in marketing for brands such as Whirlpool and H&R Block, she has a combined 9 years experience as an entrepreneur and strategist. She works with entrepreneurs and corporate clients alike to brainstorm, strategize, and implement strategic plans and processes to better their business and increase their sales. Beyond strategy, Dannie is the author of three books on entrepreneurship, a regular speaker on strategy worldwide, and a digital nomad. Her work has been submitted to and recognized by Cannes Lions, the Effies, and more.
I love serial killer documentaries as much as the next person but that’s not what this is about.
It’s about ELLE OHH VEE EEE. Love.
A former loather of self, a self-professed sufferer of anxiety and depression, and the terrified of face of a movement, I, Lola, am ready to strip down and find power in the vulnerability of flaunted imperfection.
That’s right. I said flaunted imperfection. Ain’t no shame in my game.